A step-to-step guide on how to place an order:
- Browse our Pin Your Thanks Pin Collection by clicking on The Pins or Designers from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the design of pin you wish to order.
- Select Quantity for the number you wish to add to your cart.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- When you’ve finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- If you are sending one or more pins to one address you can add your gift message here and proceed to checkout.
- If you have ordered more than one badge and wish to deliver to different addresses, click Ship to multiple addresses.
- Here you can choose how many are going to each address, add another pin of any design you already have in your cart and add gift messages to each recipient.
- Tap Continue to review your order and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Checkout to enter payment details and complete your purchase.
Please make sure you add email@example.com to your mail safe senders list.
You'll receive an order confirmation from us when your purchase has been completed.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your order has been shipped.
As we are a team of volunteers please bear with us and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
This really is something special!
Handmade in Birmingham and Sheffield in 925 Sterling Silver. Each badge is hand cast and then finished and polished by craftspeople. Each item is fully hallmarked by the Sheffield Assay Office and features a very unique PinYourThanks hallmark which is exclusive to our fundraising campaign.
Each badge is presented in a beautiful recycled craft board presentation box with the Pin Your Thanks logo in blue metallic foil.
This is the pin badge to give to that very special person, someone who's truly supported you or others throughout the pandemic. Giving this pin badge gives huge support to both NHS Charities Together and Volunteering Matters.
We will soon be crossing the VAT threshold so buy now to make a saving of 20% by not needing to pay the VAT.
Standard UK postage for one pin badge is £6.85 and items are sent via 1st Class Royal Mail Signed For post.
We cannot guarantee delivery times due to COVID-19 but will always push to get things to you as quickly as we can.
Final shipping charges are calculated at checkout. We currently only ship to the UK with this pin badge, please contact us for any other areas. This is our general Pin Your Thanks shipping policy.
Notes & Stuff
Pins are not suitable for children under 3 years old due to sharp point and small parts.
Please read our step-by-step guide if you are having problems purchasing.
Re-sale is not permitted. Please see our terms and conditions before purchasing.
The price of this badge may fluctuate depending on the price of silver. You will only be charged the price displayed at the time of purchase.