A step-to-step guide on how to place an order:
- Browse our Pin Your Thanks Pin Collection by clicking on The Pins or Designers from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the design of pin you wish to order.
- Select Quantity for the number you wish to add to your cart.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- When you’ve finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- If you are sending one or more pins to one address you can add your gift message here and proceed to checkout.
- If you have ordered more than one badge and wish to deliver to different addresses, click Ship to multiple addresses.
- Here you can choose how many are going to each address, add another pin of any design you already have in your cart and add gift messages to each recipient.
- Tap Continue to review your order and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Checkout to enter payment details and complete your purchase.
Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail safe senders list.
You'll receive an order confirmation from us when your purchase has been completed.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your order has been shipped.
For any queries relating to your purchase, please complete the online contact form or get in touch by emailing email@example.com
As we are a team of volunteers please bear with us and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
Donate a pin and we'll send one of our beautiful pin badges to someone WE CHOOSE who's been a selfless soul during lockdown. (Use the gift card if you want to send to someone specific)
If you want to send a pin to someone specific then please choose a pin from our range and send to them (see our FAQs on sending too).
NHS workers, carers, key workers, volunteers and general members of the public that have done beautiful things to help us all through lockdown are hand picked by us and presented with the Pin Your Thanks People's Medal(s) you donate!
We'll also publish the recipients on our social media so you'll see who they have been awarded to.
You can also leave a personal message of thanks.
If you have a specific area or type of recipient you'd like your pin badges donated to, please just pop a message in the checkout note section. If you want to remain anonymous please state this in your message.
Badges are £5.00 each plus £1.85 used for postage and packing to send the badge to the recipient.