A step-to-step guide on how to place an order:
- Browse our Pin Your Thanks Pin Collection by clicking on The Pins or Designers from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the design of pin you wish to order.
- Select Quantity for the number you wish to add to your cart.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- When you’ve finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- If you are sending one or more pins to one address you can add your gift message here and proceed to checkout.
- If you have ordered more than one badge and wish to deliver to different addresses, click Ship to multiple addresses.
- Here you can choose how many are going to each address, add another pin of any design you already have in your cart and add gift messages to each recipient.
- Tap Continue to review your order and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Checkout to enter payment details and complete your purchase.
Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail safe senders list.
You'll receive an order confirmation from us when your purchase has been completed.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your order has been shipped.
For any queries relating to your purchase, please complete the online contact form or get in touch by emailing email@example.com
As we are a team of volunteers please bear with us and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
You can send this #Pin Your Thanks pin to different people and add a personalised note of thanks to each address at checkout.
Anoushka is a world music legend. She has been nominated for six Grammy Awards and was the first Indian musician to ever perform live at the awards. She’s the half-sister of Norah Jones and daughter of Indian sitar maestro Ravi Shankar. What a talented bunch! She’s currently an Associate Artist of London’s iconic South Bank Centre.
Our enamel pins are approx. 30mm in diameter, presented on a brown 'kraft' recycled cardboard backing and biodegradable wrapper. Why? Because we’re trying to be lovely to the planet.
Most of the time we send out the pin badges next working day and our standard delivery method is Royal Mail 48.
Standard UK postage for one badge is £1.85. Final shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
We ship to most countries in Europe plus USA, Australia and a number of other destinations, you can see the full list in our shipping policy. Please read the policy before ordering.Notes & Stuff
Pins are not suitable for children under 3 years old due to sharp point and small parts.
Please read our step-by-step guide if you are having problems purchasing.
Re-sale is not permitted. Please see our terms and conditions before purchasing.