COVID-19 Delivery Times for Pin Your Thanks
We always try and send our your pins on the same day (if you order before 2pm) or the following working day if you order after 2pm. Our standard way of sending pin badges is via Royal Mail 48.
Additional Delivery Information
- If you are selecting multiple pin designs in one order, we wait until all pins are in stock before we send them out to you. This is nicer to the environment and more cost effective meaning more money for the charities.
- If your pin is on pre-order or backorder it will normally tell you the approximate delivery time on the pin badge page.
- Please use a delivery address where there is most likely to be someone present during the day. If you are not able to accept your delivery, your order may be returned to the local delivery office or hub. It may then be returned to us if you do not collect your item within the timeframe specified.
- Please note that the cost of shipping will vary depending on the number of pins you order.
- Delivery times may vary around Bank Holidays & Public Holidays.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated at the checkout page when both the delivery destination and service option are selected.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size, weight and destination. Details will be communicated to you once the order has been processed.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. Please be aware that due to Brexit this will apply to EU countries.
- Please be aware that because of Covid and tighter country restrictions, packages may take longer to arrive in certain countries and these types of delays will be out of our control.
Countries & Regions we deliver to:
Domestic: United Kingdom, Isle of Man
|Royal Mail Standard Delivery||0kg-0.25kg||£1.85|
|Royal Mail Standard Delivery||0.251kg-0.5kg||£2.90|
|Royal Mail Standard Delivery||0.501kg-0.75kg||£3.25|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||0.751kg-20kg||£3.85|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£6.00|
Remote Areas (UK): Guernsey, Jersey
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£6.00|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£4.99|
Europe Zone A: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland
|DHL Global Mail||0kg–0.5kg||£8.50|
|DHL Global Mail||0.51kg–1kg||£9.00|
|DPD European Road||1.01kg and up||£10.50|
Europe Zone B: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Romania, San Marino
|DHL EU Express||0kg and up||£15.00|
|DHL Global Mail||0kg–0.5kg||£8.45|
|DHL Global Mail||0.51kg–1kg||£9.80|
Europe Zone C: Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|DHL EU Express||0kg and up||£20.00|
|DPD European Road||0kg-30kg||£13.50|
Europe Zone D: France, Ireland
|DHL EU Express||0kg-3kg||£15.00|
|DHL Global Mail||0kg-1kg||£9.50|
International Zone A: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Holy See (Vatican City State), Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Republic of Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Saint Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Mexico
|DHL Global Mail||0kg-1kg||£9.50|
|DHL Global Mail||1.01kg-2kg||£12.50|
|DHL Global Mail||2.01kg-3.5kg||£15.00|
|DHL Global Mail||3.51kg-5kg||£20.00|
International Zone B: Japan, Australia, New Zealand
|DHL Global Mail||0kg-1kg||£10.00|
|DHL Global Mail||1.01kg-1.5kg||£15.00|
International Zone C: Canada, United States
International Zone D: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Israel, Uzbekistan
Countries and Regions that we do NOT deliver to:
Åland Islands, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belize, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Caribbean Netherlands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Curaçao, Dominica, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Heard & McDonald Islands, Honduras, Jordan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao SAR China, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, Mayotte, Mongolia, Montserrat, Myanmar (Burma), Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Qatar, Réunion, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, St. Barthélemy, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, U.S. Outlying Islands, United Arab Emirates, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna, Yemen
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus, we have been working closely with our delivery partners and following the guidance of Public Health England and the World Health Organisation to minimise the risks to our customers and our volunteers. Whilst we cannot anticipate delays and disruptions to delivery times in exclusion zones, we are working with our partners to find solutions to still meet our expected delivery schedules where possible and in accordance with the regulations of the local jurisdiction. We will continue to provide updates on this as they develop. Currently, we are seeing delays to some deliveries due to delays with our partners, so please be aware of this when placing your order.