A step-to-step guide on how to place an order:
- Browse our Pin Your Thanks Pin Collection by clicking on The Pins or Designers from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the design of pin you wish to order.
- Select Quantity for the number you wish to add to your cart.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- When you’ve finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- If you are sending one or more pins to one address you can add your gift message here and proceed to checkout.
- If you have ordered more than one badge and wish to deliver to different addresses, click Ship to multiple addresses.
- Here you can choose how many are going to each address, add another pin of any design you already have in your cart and add gift messages to each recipient.
- Tap Continue to review your order and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Checkout to enter payment details and complete your purchase.
Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail safe senders list.
You'll receive an order confirmation from us when your purchase has been completed.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your order has been shipped.
As we are a team of volunteers please bear with us and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
You can send this #Pin Your Thanks pin to different people and add a personalised note of thanks for each address at checkout.
To celebrate The Massive Get Together, which brought bringing together 10 cherished UK charities to entertain the nation, we are delighted to be launching this beautiful Special & Limited Edition 18 karat gold electroplated version of our original Pin Your Thanks pin badge.
Order now and support the following ten amazing charities by giving this badge:
Marie Curie, The Children's Trust, St John Ambulance, Volunteering Matters, The Royal Voluntary Service, FareShare, Thames Hospice, #LoveYourNeighbour, Crisis, and The Conservation Volunteers*
This enamel pin is approx. 30mm in diameter, made from zinc alloy and electroplated with gold, it is presented on a brown 'kraft' recycled cardboard backing and biodegradable wrapper. Why? Because we’re trying to be lovely to the planet.
Most of the time we send out the pin badges next working day and our standard delivery method is Royal Mail 48.
Standard UK postage for one pin badge is £1.85. Final shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
We ship to most countries in Europe plus USA, Australia and a number of other destinations, you can see the full list in our shipping policy. Please read the policy before ordering.
Notes & Stuff
Pins are not suitable for children under 3 years old due to sharp point and small parts.
*Proceeds from this specific badge do not go to NHS Charities Together but all the other pin badges do.
Proceeds are shared equally between the following charities:
Marie Curie - 207994 (England & Wales) & SC038731 (Scotland)
The Children's Trust - 288018 (England & Wales)
St John Ambulance - 1077265 (England)
Royal Voluntary Service - 1015988 (England & Wales) & SC038924 (Scotland)
Volunteering Matters - 291222 (England & Wales) & SC039171 (Scotland)
FareShare - 1100051 (England & Wales)
Thames Hospice - 1108298 (England)
Love Your Neighbour - 1174882 (England & Wales)
Crisis - 1082947 (England & Wales) & SC040094 (Scotland)
The Conservation Volunteers - 261009 (England) & SC039302 (Scotland)