A step-to-step guide on how to place an order:
- Browse our Pin Your Thanks Pin Collection by clicking on The Pins or Designers from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the design of pin you wish to order.
- Select Quantity for the number you wish to add to your cart.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- When you’ve finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- If you are sending one or more pins to one address you can add your gift message here and proceed to checkout.
- If you have ordered more than one badge and wish to deliver to different addresses, click Ship to multiple addresses.
- Here you can choose how many are going to each address, add another pin of any design you already have in your cart and add gift messages to each recipient.
- Tap Continue to review your order and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Checkout to enter payment details and complete your purchase.
Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail safe senders list.
You'll receive an order confirmation from us when your purchase has been completed.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your order has been shipped.
As we are a team of volunteers please bear with us and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
You can send this #Pin Your Thanks pin to different people and add a personalised note of thanks for each address at checkout.
The British singer and songwriter is one of the latest designers to join the #PinYourThanks family.
Our enamel pins are approx. 30mm in diameter, presented on a brown 'kraft' recycled cardboard backing and biodegradable wrapper. Why? Because we’re trying to be lovely to the planet.
We cannot guarantee delivery times due to COVID-19 but will always push to get things to you as quickly as we can. If you need quicker delivery of a pin badge then please select one of the other pins.
If you are selecting multiple pin designs in one order, we wait until all pins are in stock before we send them out to you. This is nicer to the environment and more cost effective meaning more money for the charities.
Standard UK postage for one badge is £1.85. Final shipping charges are calculated at checkout. We ship to most countries in Europe plus USA, Australia and a number of other destinations, you can see the full list in our shipping policy.
Notes & Stuff
The image shown is a lovely 3D representation of the final pin. Some small details may be a little bit different but we’ll do our best to make it look just like it.
Pins are not suitable for children under 3 years old due to sharp point and small parts.